Are you looking to take your learning technology implementation to the next level?
Are you looking to take your first steps in implementing learning platforms?
Confused about the difference between an LMS and an LXP?
Or is your current implementation simply not doing what you want it to?
Andy Wooler is a Learning Technology specialist with substantial experience in procuring, deploying and managing Learn Tech initiatives on a global basis. with particular focus on:
– Global implementations for both employees and customers/partners. (Extended Enterprise).
– Understanding the technical aspects such as SSO, Provisioning, advanced reporting and integration with other applications (HRIS, Webex, Paypal, SFDC, xAPI, Data Lakes/Analytics etc).
– Integrating the learning technology into HR processes and Workflow )It’s not just about the tech!).
– Managing learning content development teams.
– Experience of multiple applications including Cornerstone on Demand, Saba, Totara, Moodle
– Previous experience in managing Northgate Arinso Resourcelink HRIS & Payroll system and Performance Management applications
Andy is a familiar face on the conference circuit and is a regular speaker or Chair at major learn tech events such as Learning Technologies and the associated Summer Forum. He is also a Judge for The Learning Technologies Awards.
In 2019, Andy moved into a new role as Strategist where his wide experience and skills have been used in implementing solutions to understand the business impact of learning using data lakes and data analytics tools to correlate our data with data from sources such as SFDC. His work includes investigating new technologies and ways of improving both the user experience and the understanding of business outcomes. This includes research and implementation in the areas of technology supported Competency/Skills programs, potential innovative use of xAPI and constant monitoring of the LMS/LXP marketplace.
The Hitachi Vantara team was shortlisted in 2019 for Learning Technology Team of the Year at the Learning Technology Awards using a case study of Andy’s work on a Global Development and Achievement program.
Andy is now available to help your organisation from June 2020!